Projects > ASA Context Consolidation Program
DescriptionIntended for use with Cisco ASAs operating in transparent mode, this program generates the needed config to consolidate contexts while updating the configuration to make it more consistent with your environment. Intended for use by network engineers, and should be run on internal servers only as the application is not hardened for external use.
- - Easy to use web interface.
- - Input validation reduces the chance of errors.
- - Generates config to move zones from one context to another in very little time. Actual implementation is less than <5s downtime.
- - Allows you to update naming scheme of ACLs, Interfaces, VLANs, etc all by supplying a new VLAN name to keep everything consistent.
- - Gives you the ability to modify / append / remove NOGs/SOGs and ACLs before generating code so that you can establish consistency among your zones
- - Supports IPv4 / IPv6 Zones
- - Renaming of DM_INLINES to avoid duplicate entries in new context.
- - Allows you to generate config to move up to 8 BVIs at a time
- - Easy Installation - Runs on Apache / PHP
- SHA-512: deae8367b5d98dd14e873a850d3eb10262ffaa8e7fd61d8b82d777258a2182a50b2bd7dec96fac6cda94f1e329713e001406e40181c6a1746d0e7aa5374b8987 851E49C0CAFE5401E9D795743336BBAEF66FC76DD89DDC6
- SHA-256: dbc97c4adbbccc80725d471833518f469b10ab71643f6b2c361139bd03aefc89
- SHA-1: 21448116d6a18a12b1dbda5b5a1039643ce660d6
- MD5: 536bfc0ed2e8527b17ec749295712af7
- Version 1.14: First public release, October 26th 2018
Copyright 2018 Brian Winning Jr
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.