BMOD v.1.1 Beta! ICS ROM For The Droid 2
BMOD is a 2nd-init AOSP ICS ROM for the Droid 2 derived from the work of firstEncounter, The CyanogenMod team, with some work done by myself to bring a living, breating ICS ROM to the Droid 2, so enjoy!
Basicly everything is working and is stable enough to be used as a daily rom. The known bugs are listed below:
- Working Radios (3G, Voice, Wifi, FM, All Working!)
- All Sensors
- 2D & 3D Hardware Acceleration
- Already Rooted with adb enabled.
- Google Apps Preinstalled
- Clockwork Mod Included
- MMS & SMS Working
- Usb Mass Storage Working
- Audio Working
- Camera not working
- b key not working on physical keyboard
- Alt key must be held in while pressing desired key like on real keyboard
- Facebook Contact Sync Not Working
- Importing files in movie studio crashes phone.
BMOD v.1.1 ICS Beta
How To Install
- You Must Be Rooted
- You Must be running on either the offical gingerbread OTA or a rom using kernal 22.214.171.124.
- Install Droid 2 Bootstrapper by Kousche available in the Market for $2.99.
- Put the zip in a folder on your sdcard
- In Droid 2 Bootstrapper press bootstrap recovery first and then press reboot recovery.
- Once loaded choose Wipe Data / Factory Reset
- Choose zip from sdcard, locate the zip and choose install
- Under advanced wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot and enjoy your new BMOD-ICS Droid 2
- Cyanogenmod Team
As always, I assume no responsibilty for any damage done to your device through the use of the above files. Although I shall not be held liable for any damages done to your device, I will help you to get your device up and running again, just contact me through the contact page if the need arises.